El Satan is a world famous wrestler in the world of Death Road who quite happily agrees to join the party if asked.
El Satan is able to pick-up and throw Zombies, each time he does this he will yell out a random wrestling move name.
The group hears big crashing noises coming from a nearby house, and goes to investigate. In the middle of a sea of destroyed furniture and zombie gore is the world famous wrestler, El Satan! He is currently pile driving a zombie while yelling PILE DRIVER! at the top of his lungs.
El Satan strikes his patented dramatic pose and then says Yeah sure, I'll join you.
If party is full
I don't like disappointing fans, but you just have too many people. El Satan can't join unless someone leaves:
"That made me think of a new wrestling move. THE MECHA PRESS!"
El Satan was reunited with his wrestling rivals, and had many exciting battles.
El Satan's special ability is that he can pick-up zombies and throw them. This is a extremely useful skill, since it allows El Satan to easily take down a horde in a open space with little strain on energy.
The flip side of this is that El Satan is unable to effectively lift and throw Zombies if he is Tired, due to reduced Strength. If El Satan is tired he may have to rely on attacking like other standard survivors.
He cannot use ranged weapons (guns) but he can still use throwables like the Windstar.
- El Satan is a comedic spin on the name 'El Diablo' which is Spanish for 'The Devil' or 'Satan' as he is often referred to in western culture.
- Additionally his name is a reference to/parody of the famous real luchador El Santo, which means The Saint. El Satan can be seen as the opposite equal to El Santo.
- If you win with El Satan you will earn the Luchadore cheevo.
- Below is a full list of things El Satan can yell when throwing Zombies.
- "SPINNING PILEDRIVER!"
- "FINAL ATOMIC BUSTER!"
- "EL SATAN ATOMIC PUNCH!"
- "BARON VON SLAMMIN SLAMMER!"
- "PENULTIMATE BONE BREAKER!"
- "JUDO FLIP!"
- "FLORIDA CRUSHER!"
- "DR CRUSHER'S SPINE RIPPER!"
- If a character is given the Ex-Wrestler perk and the Grappler trait they will receive El Satan's body as well as both his weapon limitations and his ability to pick up and throw standing zombies.