H*NK wears high-tech looking combat gear with a gas mask. The eyes of the mask are red.
This guy looks ominous.
I'm a special agent on a special mission. It's a zombie warzone out there. I promise I won't betray you.
That all sounds good. He offers to sell the group a powerful pistol for 10 food, or join them for 20 food.
After buying pistol
The group already bought the Ded9, so he's reduced the price of recruiting him to 10 food.
The group buys the Ded9! Big revolver power, little pistol speed.
This gun has never let me down! It won't betray you!
I'll protect you on the way to Canada! I promise I won't betray you.
He's said that at least twice now, so he must really mean it.
H*NK needs extra room for his unnecessarily large pistol. Who leaves the group?
"Mission objective in sight!"
H*NK went on to complete his secret mission: stealing the Tim Hortons coffee recipe.
H*NK has no special abilities.
- Despite his assurances to not betray you, H*NK will always join the party with 0 Loyalty. This is not revealed by default however.
- If you recruit H*NK without buying the Ded9 first, he will have it in his inventory, meaning you don't have to worry about losing the chance to obtain it.
- H*NK may also go by any other of these names, similar to L*nk.
- Based on similarities in appearance and his skill with shooting, H*NK is likely based on HUNK from Resident Evil.
- Supporting this, the Ded9 he sells is clearly based on the Red9 handgun from Resident Evil 4, the weapon is also called Red9 in the game files.