The Hardware Store is a location in Death Road to Canada that appears as both an Always be Looting location and a City looting location. It is a Yall-Mart style building containing hardware related weapons and equipment, such as gasoline, chainsaws, 2x4s, pitchforks, etc.
Always Be Looting
ABL hardware stores have a layout similar to a Yall-Mart, consisting of four rooms: the main interior, two restrooms and a storage room. Hardware loot may be found in the main interior and the storage room, while the restrooms can contain standard toilet loot.
City hardware stores can be recognized by a sign with the name "ERNIE'S HARDWARE" on it. They consist of only one room, which contains hardware loot. The possible weapons and supplies are the same as in ABL stores, but their spawn chances are slightly different.
- Gas (20-60 per can)
- Ballpeen Hammer (with a 10% chance of a Blacksmith Hammer spawning instead)
- Branch Trimmer
- Chainsaw (with a 30% chance of an Electric Chainsaw spawning instead)
- Claw Hammer
- Leaf Blower (with a 30% chance of an E-blower spawning instead)
- Metal Pipe
- Nail Board
- Pitchfork (with a 50% chance of a Shovel spawning instead)
- Rake (with a 50% chance of a Hoe spawning instead)
- Rubber Mallet (with a 50% chance of a Saw spawning instead)
- Sledgehammer (with a 10% chance of a Mega Maul spawning instead)
- Weed Whacker (with a 30% chance of an E-whacker spawning instead)
The group finds a hardware store. There may be cans of gas or a chainsaw here, but only if other people haven't picked the place clean yet.
- Go shopping
NOTE: This text applies only to the ABL version, as city locations do not have specific encounter text.