Shield of Hope is a defensive perk that allows a survivor to evade death from fatal hits both in text events and looting missions. Instead of reducing a survivor to 0 health, Shield of Hope will activate and knock off some morale instead.
Battle Rodent will have this perk when recruited.
|Unlock||10 Zombo Points|
|Level 2||4 Zombo Points|
|Level 3||7 Zombo Points|
- Civilized - because of the morale penalty, this trait may not be ideal for use with Shield of Hope
- Oblivious - the ability to maintain morale high can potentionally prolong the survivability of a character
- Other high attitude traits, such as Charming and Nurturing, may also supplement this perk
- Dexterity boosting perks, such as Frantic Whiner and Travel Light, may add increased survivability
- Survivors using Shield of Hope have a unique set of phrases when evading death.
- One of these phrases is, "That's my purse, I don't know you," which is a known King of the Hill reference.
|Perks & Traits|
|Peak Performance Perks|
|Weapon and Shooting Perks|
|Perks of the Mind|
Paranoid • Oblivious • Charming • Irritating • Bandit • Mysterious Past • Practical • Warrior • Fierce Tempered • Calm Under Fire • Nurturing • Inventive • Frantic Whiner • Resilient Type • BERSERK! • Civilized • Sound Sleeper • Gourmand • City Seeker • Travel Light • Hero Type • Tiny Eater • Anime Fan • Specialist • Grappler • Phoenix • Fireproof
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.