The Toilet Genie is a non recruitable Rare Character and Event that may be encountered while interacting with any toilet in any location. He will appear every time the total number of toilets you have opened is a multiple of 100. This number persists between playthroughs.
This number can be brought down to 50 through unlocks sold by Unomey.
Interacting with the Genie will prompt the player to ask for a wish.
When [Character] opened the toilet, a magical genie appeared.
THANKS FOR FREEING ME FROM THE TOILET, it says, NOW MAKE A WISH.
[Character] makes a wish:
- I vant... to bee rich
- Are you one of those evil genies?
I vant... to bee rich
Cans of food start raining from the ceiling. Finally. You're rich!
Then the roof collapses on top of [Character]...
- 15-20 food spawns inside of the room, as well as a random number of zombies.
[Character] stares in horror as their skin turns to stone, trapping them in place forever as a statue.
No wait, it just kind of turned their skin grey.
- [Character] Vitality +1
- [Character] Full Heal
- Character's skin and hair become a shade of grey
Are you one of those evil genies?
YEAH PRETTY MUCH says the genie. Then it just kind of hovers around, staring at [Character] for a while before it disappears.
- 20 zombies spawn in the room
- The Toilet Genie can be recruited in the O*P*P lobby in the Experimental section. His name is always set to "Genie" and is unable to attack even if he has Weapons.