Trademark Weapon is a perk that allows a player to start with a significantly more useful weapon than the usual 'junk' weapons, however, this weapon also permanently takes up an inventory slot and cannot be sold or dropped, even if the survivor dies.
The weapon a survivor starts with will depend on their trait. Additionally, this trait provides a point in fitness and shooting once upgraded, slightly improving the player's ability to use their chosen weapon.
|Unlock||6 Zombo Points|
|Level 2||2 Zombo Points|
|Level 3||4 Zombo Points|
- Anime Fan - Ninja Katana
- BERSERK! and Grappler - Parking Meter
- Calm Under Fire - Hunting Rifle
- Civilized - Electric Guitar
- Fierce Tempered, Fire Proof, and Warrior - Fire Axe
- Frantic Whiner and Inventive - Nightstick
- Gourmand, Nurturing, and Travel Light - Sturdy Cleaver
- Hero Type, Phoenix, and Resilient Type - Sledgehammer
- Irritating - Air Horn
- Specialist - Sturdy Machete
- Traits not listed receive a Sturdy Machete
|Perks & Traits|
|Peak Performance Perks|
|Weapon and Shooting Perks|
|Perks of the Mind|
Paranoid • Oblivious • Charming • Irritating • Bandit • Mysterious Past • Practical • Warrior • Fierce Tempered • Calm Under Fire • Nurturing • Inventive • Frantic Whiner • Resilient Type • BERSERK! • Civilized • Sound Sleeper • Gourmand • City Seeker • Travel Light • Hero Type • Tiny Eater • Anime Fan • Specialist • Grappler • Phoenix • Fireproof
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.